... nukilan seorang perantau...

Detik Demi Detik...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

=)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Peluang korang nak berbakti kat aku =P

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Beauty Deadly Sins

This is taken from one of the beauty blogs that I love so much, Musings of A Muse.
Just for fun. Jom buat ni ramai-ramai.


Each one of us must have some sort of beauty sins somewhere somehow. These are mine =)

Greed (excessive desire, esp for wealth or possessions. Tamak haloba): What’s your most expensive beauty item?
--> A perfume by Terry that I bought from Mecca Cosmetica at Myer Melbourne city. Dah charge baru perasan harga... sigh...

Wrath (vengeance. Dendam, marah): What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
--> cant choose between a concealer or a mascara.


Gluttony (excessive oral intake. Tinggi nafsu makan minum): What brand takes up most of your collection?
--> Clinique, Urban Decay. But I have to count all that I have coz I think I have all sorts of other brands too, kinda mix & match. 


Sloth (laziness. Malas): What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
--> facial, hair, body masks.Malas nak tunggu to remove them.

Pride (good & bad meanings. The bad one: high opinion to own's merits. Bangga diri, takbur, sombong, bongkak, berlagak): What product gives you the most confidence?
-->perfumes. 


Lust (intense desire. Nafsu): Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
--> ?botox. Hahahahahaahhaaa.. I dont even know what my wish list is at the moment. If I think I need/ want something I would just go buy them. Then regret later... sigh..


Envy (discontent of other's advantanges. Dengki): Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?
--> highlighter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...