Friday, June 26, 2009
But then, more news clips & it kept on going. Then it hit me.. waaahhh betul ke MJ dah mati? I thot I heard them say that tak confirm lagi. I pun.. ok, tipu je kot. Ye betul la tu kot cardiac arrest & now coma. Kan ke mcm2 rumours before this kata dia sakit mcm2. Ok, ok, ada can lagi. (Haahahhaha.. mcm sorang tokoh kehidupan je dia tu aku nak be in disbelief ni).
I grew up listening to MJ, thanks to my parents esp abah. I remember masa kat asrama dulu, seciput je org yg suka MJ ni. Mesti org ejek punyalah kalau tau aku suka MJ. I remember watching the video clips that abah collected (masa tu video tape), the one that I most remember is of course the moonwalk.
Of course the other songs that I love: Beat It (also the version sang by arwah Sudirman & Noorkumalasari), Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana, Thriller, Bad, Black or White, You Are Not Alone, Earth Song, The Way You Make Feel, dan lain2 they are all brilliant.
Macam2 kontroversi mamat ni. From the very start dia trim kening dia in mebbie 1984, to the start of his facial modifications since then. The links to different people of why he did that, to those women he got married to then to the boys rumours. Then all those plastic surgeries came out as a self-betrayal, financial matters, and so on. Masa aku kecik2 dulu, masa tgk dianyer vid clip, aku rasa cam dia ni sangat la kacak for a black guy. Suara pon ala2 romantic gitu. Aduhaaiii... tapi nak buat cam mana.. he's soooo into perfection that it actually ate him alive..
Ada la jugak sekelumit kesedihan bila aku baca menda2 tu. But, oh well.. being a doctor in a foreign country has taught me not to care too much (sadly enuf).
Dah lama nak belikan abah a collection of MJ DVD or CD. La ni baru ada kesempetan. Aku terus bergegas ke Chadstone coz mmm.. terfikir2 nanti mesti abis coz semua pon nak tribute to MJ. So aku pon sambar la the album History double CD of Book 1 & Book 2.
Tribute to MJ.. whatever the controversies are & no matter how ugly he destroyed his life til the end.. he is one of those people who have produced the best, the greatest music in my time, and MJ is in his own category.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Aku started pakai mekap ni pon agak lewat kalau nak banding dgn most of other teens kat M'sia & of course dgn kanak2 kat Aussie ni. Kalau ikut cronology nye:
- started with lipgloss/balm from a very young age coz was living in the U.K when I was 5. then continue on sampai la ni. sebab tu aku suka lip make up than eye colours. then slowly using lipcolours when i'm in my mid teen years. masa tu guna coloured lipbalm je. now share lip colours with mum, tapi mostly guna sendiri punya coz our fav colours & texture r very different. my evergreen lip care until now: Lip Ice from Mentholatum.
- started looking afta my skin mebbie when i was 9 or 10 sebab terpengaruh dgn iklan tv. walaupun aku membersar dgn adik-beradik/ cousins lelaki semuanye & non of my female cousins sibuk jaga kulit/ mekap bagai (seingat aku la) aku sangat conscious dgn how i look sejak kecik lagi. masa tu just curi2 guna moisturiser org dewasa, hazeline snow kot. hahahhaa. then started using facial wash sejak umur 12. masa tu ingat lagi, abah marah coz dia kata sayang kulit aku ni dah rosak kena bahan kimia. kinda think of it, aku setuju gak. tapi last2 masa umur 13, 14 dia belikan aku facial wash yg best & sgt sesuai dgn kulitku yg ngada2 masa tu. i still remember dia belikan aku 2 jenis facial wash hazeline snow: scrub & yg minty nyer. aku punye la suka. best sgt. pas tu masa kat asrama gatal2 guna sabun susu kambing beli dp member yg maknye jadi dealer. hahaha. best la jugak. mcm2 lagi aku try, ada biore, ada oil of ulan, ada johnson & johnson, ada mustika ratu, ntah apa2 lagi.
- then for years i've been using oil of ulan SPF all over my face & tangan skali. pernah try mcm2 sample, tapi ni yg paling bagus. then naik taraf guna neutrogina with SPF. masa tu my skin was super oily & ada byk jerawat. berkilat2. hmmm, bila fikir balik, mebbie sebab tu dulu muka aku kinda cerah even tho aku rajin bersukan masa skolah dulu, until la ni sejak terkena matahari Aussie. now dah itam sket walau tebal mana pon aku sapu SPF (ye la, SPF just sun protection bukan whitening product). oh ye, zaman tu ada gak aku try pemutih kulit amenda ntah yg femes dulu tu, mebbie now dah kena tarik kot.
- started using separate night lotion by age of 16 kot. tapi masa tu guna yg murah2 je like oil of ulan or simply baby lotion.
- started wearing compact powder/ coloured loose powder masa umur 18++ dah nak dekat grad IB. sebelum tu tepek bedak bayi je on top of moisturiser. masa tu ingat lagi one of the last lunches with homeroom kat IB tu, one of the guys noticed muka aku lain lepas abis kelas. lawa lagi kot. hahahaa. ingat lagi dia kata, konon2 random to all other girls jugak.. "haaa.. ni mesti balik tadi gi touch up bedak kan, lain je muka masing2". alahaaii...
- started wearing glasses masa umur 16. mebbie masa tu i needed them way before tapi tak perasan. padan la terkebil2 je biji mata aku slalu dlm kelas coz kabur2 je pandangan. masa tu takde la rasa cam nerd, even tho aku ni agak geek masa tu. started wearing contact lenses when I was 18++, defying my dad's wishes. kecoh satu kelas masa tu aku pakai contacts. cheh, tau la aku lagi lawa lepas pakai tu. dah tak nerd lagi. tambah plak baru blaja pakai compact powder. ahahhaha.. until now aku pakai contacts most of the time & pakai glasses bila dok rumah or malas nak pakai contacts, which is jarang2. and alhamdulillah la dlm 10 thn yg aku pakai contacts ni, 1x je aku kena conjunctivitis, itu pon masa first month pakai & pasal suspected kena. masa tu mata tak merah/ber'discharge tapi gatal2 je. siap gi jumpa doctor lagi, risau la katakan. then afta a few days pakai balik & tak pernah kena dah. alhamdulillah.
hmmmm.. one of my brothers just bought his first pair of contacts, again.. against mine & my dad's wishes. and dia jawab balik... "eleh, awak dulu pon start masa umur cam ni jugak kan". hmmm betul jugak tu. but dear, girls body matures earlier than guys, hence my eyes dah stable power dia earlier than urs masa umur aku cam u now. ur power tak brapa stable lagi so nanti takut bazir contacts like each time u tukar ur glasses.. haaaiii.. nak buat cam mana.
- started wearing foundation when i was here in Aussie. masa tu umur 19++. tak ingat brand apa, or when exactly. mebbie masa tu guna Maybelline kot. now slowly naik taraf ikut suka.
- started wearing eyecolour & mascara masa umur 22,23 kot. simply coz aku pakai contacts slama ni. and still learning the techniques & colour suitability. My best achievements ialah masa gi kenduri kawin my best fren F & masa tunang aku sendiri mekap.
- started using blusher masa umur 25 thn. tu pon pasal temankan Dr. D gi the Body Shop & beauty assistant tu yg pakaikan. masa tu ingat lagi, aku stress coz super conscious about my face lepas dia bubuh tu. tak nak jadi cam clown.
- perfume, sejak zaman remaja lagi until now. mula2 beli guna duit sendiri kumpul2 zaman sekolah. then mak belikan bila dia gi overseas, then bf (now hubby) belikan, now beli sendiri + hubby kasi. plus aku yg rajin belikan my family + hubby perfumes. hubby's all time favourite is Carolina Hererra 212 Men & mum's all time favourite is Lancome Miracle. Mine special ones alwiz: Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto collection, Missoni Acqua, Clinique Simply.
My other perfumes now (ada yg dah abis): Davidoff Cool Water, Davidoff Cool Water Game, Davidoff Echo, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Summer, JLo Live Lux, Versace Red Jeans, Avon Pur Blanca, Anna Sui Sui Dreams (first perfume from hubby, then bf) & yg terbaru gatal2 beli Versace Versence.
Yg pernah ada from samples or kasi org dah: JPG Madame (to TTM), Hypnose' (to Antonia), Dior Addict & this particular green bottled perfume very strong my mum bought (to K.Yah wit mum's blessing), Clinique Elixir & EA Mediterranean (to Anisha), JPG Red Jeans & CH Incanto Heaven (to best buddy M), Dior Addict 2 & Carolina Hererra 212 Women samples (still here & loving it) and some other samples that I still keep nicely in display.
At the moment, hubby & I tgh nak try Clinique Happy both Men's & Women's. Salute to Dr. D coz dia yg try yg ni dulu.
Waaahhh.. byk betul minyak wangi yg aku minat. Tapi semuanye lebih kurang sama je bau dia. Hahaha.
- body lotion dah guna sejak kecik sampai la ni. dulu guna baby lotion Johnson & Johnson or Baby Magic from the U.S., now aku sgt kemaruk kat the Skin Food products sejak my best fren F gave me the set as a wedding gift. Thanks heaps F. Love u. My favourite until la ni ialah Fresh Lime Body Cream (left pic). This hilangkan my calluses, parut, kulit kering & eczema. So totally in love with it. Body moisturiser lain takde yg kasi this kind of effect, except mebbie cream gamat tu tapi susah nak dpt. Lagi satu ialah Jojoba Heel Care Butter (right pic) yg aku bantai je memana if cuaca sangat2 kering. My hubby & my family love these 2 products as well. Malangnye menda ni takde kat Aussie. Ni yg terasa nak bukak franchise kat sini jap lagi ni.
- masalah jerawat sejak zaman remaja dulu. dulu sibuk2 la pakai oxy. ada la baik sket. tapi tak makan saman jugak kadang2 jerawat aku tu. then just before nak fly ke sini masa medical check up dulu tu, doc kasi antibiotics & retinol solution. pas tu continue kat sini dgn pelbagai lagi steps sampai naik bosan. ada gak try pencuci muka gamat which is very very good, tapi susah nak dpt masa tu. last2 aku resort to the ultimate la kan. no need to say anymore. now aku sangat sayang pada kulit mukaku. =D
Oh ye. Aku teringat masa ikut my x-housemate gi Perth & i forgot to bring my facial wash. Aku pakai dia punya yg ada beeswax. Hancus muka aku ada allergic reaction. Tak tau pon masa tu aku allergic to beeswax ni. Sedih sangat2 sebab sakit & muka jadi huduh. Ada member uni kata bibir aku masa tu irregular border, erythematous, bleeding, etc. Mcm2 products aku try nak kasi reda reaction tu. Last2 resort to Clinique. Baik terus, but it took a long time to recover. Agak2 bertahun2 jugak la coz each winter sejak reaction tu, muka aku mengganas & jadi elok sgt time summer or in M'sia. Now dah okay & I love to try new products all the time, tapi dgn berhati2 la. Now aku dok menerai this Skin Food sample, but still stay on my Clinique toner.
Hmmm, aku still new in the eye make ups & blusher areas, simply coz:
- I wear contact lenses, so slalu malas pakai coz eye colours make my eyes red/ gatal/ tak selesa when I have my contacts on. Sejak beberapa thn kebelakangan ni je yg gatal2 nak pakai.
- Blusher baru start pakai beberapa thn dulu coz I noticed that my face pucat coz terlalu putih in winter & terlalu dull in summer. I used to make this mistake by buying a slightly darker foundation tak nak kasi pucat. But now dah legam sket sejak rajin sunbathing in summer especially this yr's summer.
There u go. My skin care/ beauty diary entry. ahahhahahaha.. Still need help dlm hal2 mekap mata ni coz masih baru. Pernah suatu masa dulu aku gi nyopping kat Watson, KL dgn best fren M to feed my obsession, dia kata.. "Aaaiii... A, tak payah jadi doctor la, jadi je make up artist.". Hahahahhaha.. my pleasure my dearie fren, my pleasure. Amik degree ni pon sekadar suka2 je. Memang aku minat abis kat hal2 kulit/ mekap ni ;)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Haii... ni la kerja doctors kat sini, every single year kena dok apply jobs. And now at this stage of my career I should be applying for any training that interests me. But aku ni ish.. I dont think I am very sure of what I want to do for the rest of my life. I know the specialties that I dont want to do. But, who knows I might change my mind later on. And I know that at the moment I'm very interested in Emergency Medicine. People say I'm weird & ED's very tough that u work like a dog each time u go to work. Well, I say, in any training pun u'll work more than like a dog, probably GP tak brapa busy. But semua training pon akan jadi gila gak... dah namanye docs... ur life is no longer yours pretty much. Radiology, pathology, pain medicine, ophthalmology, dermatology... all memang hard work once u r in the training programme. Mebbie hidup akan lebih selesa bila dah jadi consultant... which is yeaaaarrrs from the year we start training. Tua dah masa tu. Hmmm... kinda think of it, I'm not in a hurry to get anything.
Then, kabar baru from hubby when he went to Bedoe mosque the other day. The usage is now limited due to some 'onar' oleh brothers jugak. Monash City Council is not happy about it. So now diorang kena gi solat Jumaat kat Monash Sports Rec/ Nottingham Town Hall. I hope the plan to build a mosque in this area, seperti yg diwar-warkan dulu dpt diteruskan despite this. Hmmm...
Me still with my ulangkaji pelajaran. At the moment trying to concentrate on paeds resuscitation & neonatology. Leceh betul la kena gi buat assessment dgn one of the midwives. Adoh, tau-tau je la diorang tu. Rigid gila.
Then afta this gua kerja malam for another week. Hopefully it goes smoothly coz pas tu gua balik M'sia for a week. Talking about that, I'm recovering from this URTI quite quickly. Alhamdulillah. So hopefully akan okay time dlm plane nanti. Dan harap2 takde la some jokers yg sakit2 dlm tu bawak kuman2 H1N1 ni & thus impending my niat nak nyopping kat KL. Hmmm.. swine flu... patut ke takut, that now 1 dah mati kat Adelaide (an aborigine) & 1 kat Victoria ni (org muda yg byk comorbidities) & 1 lagi today (org tua yg ada malignant cancer, hampir2 palliative). Mostly org2 kat spital tu dah tak heran langsung, & just treating it like any other milions of flu strains in the world. Well, insyaAllah selamat. Banyak lagi org mati & lagi cepat mati with typhoid, mycobacterium or strep pneumoniae, acute myocardial infarction, motor-vehicle accident, etc.
Anyways, insyaAllah lepas hal2 jobs ni, aku & hubby akan sambung hal2 kehidupan yg ala-ala tergendala sementara waktu ni; e.g. rumah, kerja rumah, bills, etc.
Doa-doakanlah saya dpt go thru the interviews & dpt kerja best next year. InsyaAllah, amiiin. Thanks millions.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Anyways, splurged on Corelle sets. Laki ku kata harap takde rupa cam pinggan free colgate yg cam kat Carrefour/ Giant slalu dpt tu. Tapi bila balik & dia buka bungkusan kertas Corelle tu.... hmmmm... dia tidak berkata apa2. Chis!! Dah la mahal gua beli sumer tu. I love the designs. As much as I like the modern designs, I am someone who gets bored very easily, so I believe that if I stick to an evergreen design I would love it to bits.
Ni je yg aku beli kat sana. Ada lagi yg tak beli coz takde stock or takde offer. Takpe, takpe, lain kali borong lagi, kan. Set cawan/ gelas corelle aku blom berkenan lagi. I will continue to serve guests dgn our authentic cawan/ mugs collections e.g. from Max Brenner, Warner Brothers, The Simpsons, etc buat masa ini, until aku jumpa set2 yg best.
Mangkuk leper kecik & piring dessert
Small rice bowl & big rice bowl
This is my mum's corelle design. To me this is still the best design ever from corelle. Harga pun amboi, amboi... tercekik jugak gua dengar. Bila makan dlm pinggan/ mangkuk design ni pun semuanyeee rasa sedap gila. Hahahahha.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
40 Things I Learn From My Father
1. Never waste time. This second can never be replaced by the next second, and it never stops for you.
2. Work hard to get what you want. No pain, no gain. You get what you are willing to work for... if you actually work for it.
3. Respect your roots.
4. Respect & treat others the way you want to be respected & treated.
5. Be grateful of what you have & appreciate your life.
6. Never waste water.
7. Never curse the other person if they are in the wrong. They wouldnt be there if they were not them. The worst thing that Allah can punish someone is to not open their heart. On the other hand, pray for their wellness, for a better world & a better you. You will breathe blissfully.
8. Be generous to others, Allah swt will always give you more.
9. Life is all about survival of the fittest, given that you work hard to survive.
10. Its okay if you are tired & exhausted. Unwind... but dont lose yourself.
11. Never waste money.
12. Anything happens for a reason, because of a reason. You just hafta look on the bright side of it.
13. First few steps are alwiz the hardest. Dont give up. Once you've passed that barrier, everything will fall in place & flow okay, if not nicely. It is like the first day of a newborn, first month neonate, first year infancy...
14. Always look things on all sides before you make any informed decision.
15. Always look on all sides of the story when a conflict arises. You never know why it happens. Always give the benefit of the doubt if you cant see it thru all of the views.
16. Never waste anything.
17. Recycle or reuse all you can.
18. Always consider your family and those closest to you first. InsyaAllah, they will be there for you when you need them.
19. Children are mostly innocent in their needs & wants.
20. Anticipate alwiz & alwiz have plans b, c, d, so on. Be prepared, but also be flexible.
21. Always aim for the highest logical goal you can achieve, & work hard for it. If you cant fulfill it, there is always the second best.
22. Love yourself first if you love others. This is so that you could continue to love & be with them.
23. Love the earth, it will alwiz give back to you in the most miraculous way.
24. Never curse the other person. You never know if they are going to be the only one who're able to help you out when no one is.
25. Grab all the opportunities you can get, as you never know when they are coming to you again.
26. Be efficient in your resources. Be effective in what you do.
27. If you are stuck on something, step back & learn something from it. Then move forward with courage & prayers.
28. Never curse the other person. You never know if the curse will come back to you... in a much worse situation.
29. Allah swt alwiz has something written for you. Be patient, play hard, play it nicely. You will go thru life smoothly, InsyaAllah.
30. Always smell the fresh air & enjoy the sun & the sound of the birds chirping.
31. Grudges kill & will bring you down. Forgive & move on. Learn something from it though...
32. Be logical. Be rational.
33. Practice makes perfect.
34. Be observant.
35. At the end of the day, its your life & you alone. So equip yourself & charge.
36. Enjoy what you are doing & do it good. If you are clean, no one can blame you.
37. Dont let others rule your life.
38. Respect food & books.
39. Everything you learn from life is never wasteful regardless how much time you've spent on learning them.
40. Family comes first. Love your family for who they are.. they are always there for you... even if you think you dont need them anymore.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Seharian dok mengemaskinikan cover letter & resume'. Letih otakku berfikir. I just need another referee je nak completekan sumer. Mintak2 la dpt. InsyaAllah. Wish me all the very best, everybody. Amiin.
Cuaca is extraordinarily gloomy, no surprise, winter pon namanye. Tapi semalam ada matahari. Then gi masak beef steak + lamb chop. Cam biasa la, dah nose so congested semua menda pon takde rasa... so apa petuanye? Tambah garam lagi.. dan lagi dan lagi... abis sumer jadi masin. Hahahahahaa. Tapi ok la tu. Bleh makan lagi. Kenyang la jugak.
Okay, here it goes wit another survey from some fren. Enjoy.
1. Spell your name without an A? Doktor Cun ;)
2. Are you single? Happily married
3. Whats your favorite number? 5
4. What is/are your favorite color? White, purple, yellow, green, grey, brown, macam2 la.
5. Least favorite color? Black, except for handwriting/fonts/tayar/hair/ & of course a nice car.
6. What are you listening to? Timbaland- The Way I Are
7. Are you happy with your life right? Alhamdulillah... Allah gives me strength & wisdom to go thru life, with input from others of course.
8. Do you shop at the malls? Semualah, yg mana mampu or buat2 mampu
10. Where do you wish you were right? Successful, happy, blessed with family :)
11. What should you be doing right now? Benda wajib lepas masak & makan: Mandi!!... bucuk!!
12.Can you blow a bubble? boleh kot.
13.Can you wiggle your ears? tak bleh
14.Can you roll your tongue? boleh.
15. Did you ever want to be a doctor? One time ago before I studied medicine :p
16.Did you like roller coasters? Pernah suka, now, it makes me wanna throw up. apsal ntah.
17.Did you want to be a firefighter? I wanna be a fighter :p
18.When was the last time you bought a clothing item? Semalam. Work pants yg muat... tak sedar diri akan jadi lebih ngemuks, I bought 2 pairs yg slim fit. My motivation yesterday... I wrongly bought huge pairs of pants masa zaman ngemuks awal thn dulu, now nampak cam pakai guni. Heh!
Tags: TTM, Ly, Am, Dr. D, Fairuz, Baini, sapa2 yg sudi.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Interesting reading from Readers Digest, US, website. Here I hightlight the bits that interest me most =)
• I am utterly tired of being your mother. Every time I see you, I have to say the obligatory "You need to lose some weight." But you swear you "don't eat anything" or "the weight just doesn't come off," and the subject is dropped. Then you come in here complaining about your knees hurting, your back is killing you, your feet ache, and you can't breathe when you walk up half a flight of stairs. So I'm supposed to hold your hand and talk you into backing away from that box of Twinkies. Boy, do I get tired of repeating the stuff most patients just don't listen to. --Cardiologist, Brooklyn, New York
~I hafta agree with this somehow. Everyone has been a patient & we all know we are not alwiz compliant to any advice.
• I was told in school to put a patient in a gown when he isn't listening or cooperating. It casts him in a position of subservience. --Chiropractor, Atlanta
~This somehow doesnt apply to most Aussie patients, they do wat they want despite wat we advise them & they kno it.
• Thank you for bringing in a sample of your (stool, urine, etc.) from home. I'll put it in my personal collection of things that really gross me out. --Douglas Farrago, MD, editor, Placebo Journal
~This probably applies to the nurses/ path people than us docs, except probably LMO a.k.a. GP & of course the pathologists.
• One of the things that bug me is people who leave their cell phones on. I'm running on a very tight schedule, and I want to spend as much time with patients as I possibly can. Use that time to get the information and the process you need. Please don't answer the cell. --James Dillard, MD, pain specialist, New York City
~I hafta agree on this sometimes because I make the effort to reject/ ignore foncalls when I'm seeing patients, unless if the call is life-threateningly crucial.
• I wish patients would take more responsibility for their own health and stop relying on me to bail them out of their own problems. --ER physician, Colorado Springs, Colorado
~ I soooo totally agree with this. Enuf with us being taxed extra by gov, now we are taxed again for cleaning up ur own mess.
• So let me get this straight: You want a referral to three specialists, an MRI, the medication you saw on TV, and an extra hour for this visit. Gotcha. Do you want fries with that?
--Douglas Farrago, MD
~ Hehehehe... this is where informed choices are made, & we hope that u digest most part of it before we proceed to all of these.
• I used to have my secretary page me after I had spent five minutes in the room with a difficult or overly chatty patient. Then I'd run out, saying, "Oh, I have an emergency."
--Oncologist, Santa Cruz, California
~I sometimes do this with a nurse whom I can rely on.
• Many patients assume that female physicians are nurses or therapists. I can't tell you how often I've introduced myself as Dr. M. and then been called a nurse, therapist, or aide and asked to fetch coffee or perform other similar tasks. I have great respect for our nurses and other ancillary personnel and the work they do, but this doesn't seem to happen to my male colleagues. --Physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor, Royal Oak, Michigan
~ I get "The Lady" or "Nurse", which most of the times annoys me & I do feel insulted. Thanks.
• The most unsettling thing for a physician is when the patient doesn't trust you or believe you. --Obstetrician-gynecologist, New York City
~Unless if the doc is seriously ... unreliable. Yet, it is impossible for each doc to know every single knowledge in medicine world.
• It really bugs me when people come to the ER for fairly trivial things that could be dealt with at home/ GP. --ER physician, Colorado Springs, Colorado
~Emergency Department is for EMERGENCY cases. Enuf said.
• Your doctor generally knows more than a website. I have patients with whom I spend enormous amounts of time, explaining things and coming up with a treatment strategy. Then I get e-mails a few days later, saying they were looking at this website that says something completely different and wacky, and they want to do that. To which I want to say (but I don't), "So why don't you get the website to take over your care?"
--James Dillard, MD
~Well, nowadays most medical journals are online anyways, but only accessible by medical professionals. The ones that patients go to sometimes are not alwiz reliable, understandably patients today are more educated than patients before. But nuthing beats real contact with a real doc because there r millions of presentations to any medical conditions & webbies dont tell u this.
• I know that Reader's Digest recommends bringing in a complete list of all your symptoms, but every time you do, it only reinforces my desire to quit this profession.
--Douglas Farrago, MD
~Desire to quit the profession... also because of lotsa other stuff.
Pills, Pills, Pills
• Sometimes it's easier for a doctor to write a prescription for a medicine than to explain why the patient doesn't need it. --Cardiologist, Bangor, Maine
~GP do this sometimes. Junior docs at the hospital dont, well, mebbie at least here in Au.
• Those so-called free medication samples of the newest and most expensive drugs may not be the best or safest. --Internist, Philadelphia
• Taking psychiatric drugs affects your insurability. If you take Prozac, it may be harder and more expensive for you to get life insurance, health insurance, or long-term-care insurance. --Daniel Amen, MD, psychiatrist, Newport Beach, California
~Agree. But if u need it, u need it.
• Ninety-four percent of doctors take gifts from drug companies, even though research has shown that these gifts bias our clinical decision making. --Internist, Rochester, Minnesota
~ To be honest, as hospital docs, we sooooo love goodies, but we dont really care about what the drug companies tell us about their drugs. We treat patients how we were taught at uni/ in our training. We just like the pens, cups, notepads, etc. simply because they show to the outside world that we are doctors. =)
Bills, Bills, Bills
• I really do know why you're bringing your husband and three kids, all of whom are also sick, with you today. No, they are not getting free care. --Douglas Farrago, MD
~Plus, once I step out of the practice/ I'm on my off days, I dont wear my 'Doctor' title anymore... at least here in Aussie lah. I dont want to be accountable for any mishaps around me. The court processes are just unbearable.
• Avoid Friday afternoon surgery. The day after surgery is when most problems happen. If the next day is Saturday (or public holidays), you're flying by yourself without a safety net, because the units are understaffed and ERs are overwhelmed because doctors' offices are closed. --Heart surgeon, New York City
~I sooo totally agree with this. Especially here in Melbourne.
• In many hospitals, the length of the white coat is related to the length of training. Medical students wear the shortest coats. --Pediatrician, Baltimore
~This doesnt apply to Au hospital/ clinics.
• Often the biggest names, the department chairmen, are not the best clinicians, because they spend most of their time being administrators. They no longer primarily focus on taking care of patients. --Heart surgeon, New York City
The Darker Side
• It saddens me that my lifelong enjoyment and enthusiasm for medicine has all but died. I have watched reimbursement shrink, while overhead has more than doubled. I've been forced to take on more patients. I work 12- to 14-hour days and come in on weekends. It's still the most amazing job in the world, but I am exhausted all the time. --Vance Harris, MD, family physician, Redding, California
~We dont own our lives anymore.. the courts, the nurses, the public, everything... exhausting mentally & physically, somehow the enthusiasm can just fade away...
• In many ways, doctors are held to an unrealistic standard. We are never, ever allowed to make a mistake. I don't know anybody who can live that way. --James Dillard, MD
~ Sob sob.
• Not a day goes by when I don't think about the potential for being sued. It makes me give patients a lot of unnecessary tests that are potentially harmful, just so I don't miss an injury or problem that comes back to haunt me in the form of a lawsuit. --ER physician, Colorado Springs, Colorado
~There's no more cost effective/ efficient/ all that crap. The law is our biggest 'Big Brother'. Plus, health care system is never a cost effective/efficient/ environment friendly anyways.
• It's pretty common for doctors to talk about their patients and make judgments, particularly about their appearance. --Family physician, Washington, D.C.
~Among doctors, & mebbie to others if the patients are interesting enuf, but confidentiality is still guaranteed ;) But, hey, we somehow can tell what diseases a patient might have once they come to our attendance.
• Plan for a time when the bulk of your medical care will come from less committed doctors willing to work for much lower wages. Plan for a very impersonal and rushed visit during which the true nature of your problems will probably never be addressed and issues just under the surface will never be uncovered.
--Vance Harris, MD
• At least a third of what doctors decide is fairly arbitrary. --Heart surgeon, New York City
~True. We only have discovered probably 1/5 of the whole wide world's health care conditions & their managements. Its impossible to know everything.
• Doctors are only interested in whether they are inconvenienced -- most don't care if you have to wait for them. --Family physician, Washington, D.C.
~Sadly this is true. Well, at least to the hospital doctors. Again, its all because of the law, the pay vs expenses, training, nurses, etc. Unless if the patient is going to die there & then if we dont attend to their needs.
The Sensitive Side
• When a parent asks me what the cause of her child's fever could be, I just say it's probably a virus. If I told the truth and ran through the long list of all the other possible causes, including cancer, you'd never stop crying. It's just too overwhelming. --Pediatrician, Hartsdale, New York
• Most of us haven't been to see our own physicians in five years. --Physical medicine specialist, Royal Oak, Michigan
~True. Unless if we need some 'medications' or other things.
• When a doctor tells you to lose 15 to 20 pounds, what he really means is you need to lose 50.
--Tamara Merritt, DO, family physician, Brewster, Washington
~Well... But, somehow I personally dont really care, I only care about the waist, bum, thigh, arm measurements...
• Though we don't cry in front of you, we sometimes do cry about your situation at home. --Pediatrician, Chicago
~And somehow most of us dissociate ourselves from the social part of the patient's conditions. At the end of the day, a doctor is just another job, who has to attend to clients...
Anatomy of a Doctor's Bill
Just how much of the $100 your doctor charges for taking 30 minutes to investigate your stomach pain goes into his pocket? After paying the bills, he gets less than half. The breakdown, according to Robert Lowes, senior editor at Medical Economics:
$3.50 for malpractice insurance
$3.50 for equipment, repairs, and maintenance
$6 for supplies, including gowns, tongue depressors, and copy paper
$7 for rent and utilities
$11 for office expenses, such as telephones, accounting fees, advertising, medical journals, licenses, and taxes
$28 for secretary, office manager, and medical assistant salaries and benefits
$41 Amount that goes into the doctor's paycheck
Over the course of a year, that adds up to $155,000, the annual salary of the average family physician. That number rose just 3.3% between 2002 and 2006, while expenses increased nearly 25% over the same period.
~All these figures are in the States. Somehow it can be much worse in Victoria, Au. How sad.
Task 1:Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
Task 2:Pass the award to 7 other blogs . Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Monday, June 15, 2009
At this moment, I'm looking around Melbourne of where I would like to work next year. Most job applications close around early July for General Year & Critical Care Year. Yang lain2 such as Psych, Surgical or Medical mostly early August. Disebabkan aku ni tak berminat nak jadi physician or surgeon, so terpaksala aku chop chop chop now, especiallly gua akan terbang ke M'sia in early July for holidays. Hafta get my acts straight. Lemah kepala lutut aku setiap kali fikir menda ni. Makan tak brapa lalu, tido tak brapa lena or terlebih tido je jadinye.
Now tgh tunggu si Ray White ni mana la tak dtg2 utk house inspection. Diorang kata nak dtg nak tgk rumah. Apa ntah. Tak pernah nak on time. Takpe la, buat je la kerja2 lain dulu in the meantime.. aaaiiiii...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Most countries celebrate it 3rd Sunday of June. Negara2 pelik Aussie, NZ, Papua NG, Fiji celebrate it 1st Sunday of Sept, ada yg November, January, dan lain2. Amusing.
Anyways, malu gua!!! Takpe la, minggu depan gua wish lagi. As for now, mari main tagging lagi. Saja suka2. Gua dpt byk from friends, mostly kat frenster. So terkumpulah sumer survey2 bengong ni utk dibuat time bengong2. Hahahahhaa..
1. What color is your toothbrush?
~at the moment green
2. Name one person who made you smile today?
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
~terjatuh tido while reading in bed lepas Subuh
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
~multitasking, mainly studying & facebooking :D
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
~maltesers... eh ni bukan bar, most chocs with nuts :D
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
~physically in there... not yet :p
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
~AAAAACCCHHHOOOOOO!!!! alhamdulillah.. ahahahhahahaha
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
~mmmmmm... it changes each time. atm, choc chip & cookies... nyaaammm. selalunye strawberry
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
~cherry juice, now coffeee
10. Do you like your wallet?
~i like my hubby's & abah's more coz i dont haf a wallet. i own a purse
11. What was the last thing you ate?
~Mrs. Fields choc fudge cookie care yg baru amik tadi :p
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
~not this week ;)
13. The last sporting event you watched?
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
~honey popcorn, lagi manis lagi bagus
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
~abah.. to wish him happy fathers' day (baru perasan terawal hantar)
~mcm biasa.. Am, TTM, Ly, Dr. D, Baini, Fadz, Fairuz, HarizNz :D
Menciiii byk menda hafta think about, hafta do around this time of the year.. and it aaaaaallllll hafta happen in... yes, WINTER!!! D'oh!!
Okay, dlm kebosanan winter bodo ni, gua dpt tag fr member. So here it goes:
1.If you could spend one ringgit, what would you spend on?
- kuih kaswi kat AU5D sinun, sedaps (",)
2.What is your most favourite thing to do?
- menjaga kulit, badan, perut, mekap & sekaum dgnnye.. hehehhe.. (",)
3.What kind of news do you read?
- ntah.. ikut mood, kadang2 suka baca gossip supaya bleh kutuk celebrities yg bimbo tu (",)
4.What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
- errr... Melbourne? ahahahhahahaha (",)
5.Is there someone in your heart right now?
- hubby & of course my 1° family (",)
6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
- as in cash? yup, wit my plastic card.. but without $$$, definitely nope (",)
7.What makes you turn twice to someone?
- if aku tergerak hati nak toleh kali ke-dua despite kekacakannye, kehuduhannye, kewangiannye, ke-watevanyee, mmmm mebbie handbagsnyeee (",)
8.What do you feel like doing right now?
- sulking in bed.. oh wait, already am in bed ("-)
9.If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- already taken (",)
10.List out three good points of the person who tagged you?
- comel, baik, pandai jaga laki =p
11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- hmmmmmm... kurang err.. bunch* & sn*.. and lembu2 itu unless kalau bleh dpt duit.. ahhahahahaha... heheheh ;) jgn marah hubby (",)
12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- kalau dia menjadi seperti lembu2 itu or one of the bad nurses species ("-)
13.Are you left-handed or rigt-handed?
14.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- bodonyer soalan.. soup kot.
15.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
- rich.. hehehehehhe... then i think i'll be happy. on the other hand... if i'm happy but poor, i would be happy to be working hard enuf to be uber rich.. mmm hard decision this question. (",)
16.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- my anxiety/ winter blues ("-)
17.Who is the person that you can share all the problem with?
- hubby & first degree family & some people... alhamdulillah I get the chance to have these people in my life (",)
18.Cats or dog?
- dun like animals.. they r the source of diseases, but kalau just nak tgk je without jaga diorang.. mmmm dua2 pon boleh asalkan comel (",)
19.What is the one thing you love about youself?
- I love life & my family (",)
20.If you have a million ringgit, what would you do?
- buy a house both in M'sia & in Melbourne/ Perth. Kereta tu... mmmm nanti dulu kot.
Lastly, I'm tagging:
- Am, TTM, Ly, Ahmad Fairuz, HarizNz, Baini (yg tak pernah nak buat any tags), dan sapa2 yg sudi. (",)
Friday, June 12, 2009
Lifehouse (Album 2005: Lifehouse)
All the stars are out tonight it feels as though I might
Make some sense out of this madness will it turn out right
Who's to say where the wind will blow
Time will tell us if we're out of answers when it stops
Climb back down to the beginning
Take it from the top
Who's to say where the wind will blow
What happens when all your dreams are lying on the ground
Do you pick up the pieces all around
and if the world should fall apart hold on to what you know
Take your chances turn around and go
All the leaves are turning and the sky fades to gray
Strange our life coincides with the seasons of today
Who's to say where the wind will blow
What happens when everything is lying on the ground
Do you pick up the pieces all around
and if the world should fall apart hold on to what you know
Take your chances turn around and go
Carry on you say
Bring the best of today
All I see is struggling on the way
Maybe when the sun crashes through the gray
I can find the strength to make it through the day
Through the day
What happens when all your dreams are lying on the ground
Do you pick up the pieces all around
and if the world should fall apart hold on to what you know
Take your chances turn around and go
Take your chances turn around and go
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Gila bangang. Diorang ni memang lagi bangang dari nurses lain. So bangang. Takde words nak ckp dah. O&G is sooo not my thing. Yucks!!
Btw, the regular registrar had a replacement today coz he's MIA again. The replacement was org hudhud. I didnt know if he was affected in anyway by the fact that I was a paeds resident, but I was kinda nerves. But mcm biasa... pagi tadi aku tried to be as professional as I could. And I guess he was as well.
Baik gila. He taught me paeds stuff. Generally, most paeds reges are soooo nice anyways. Thats why they are paediatricians..soon. Well, anyways, there's a Code Green: O&G + Paeds emergency code case. Very interesting. Cool giler, got to put another IV in a newborn, premature baby. Not cool for mum tho. Everyone was okay in the end. This particular registrar ajar macam2 & went thru lotsa stuff that I didnt kno. Baik.
Then kami gi makan lunch sama, mula2 cam tak pasti jugak coz dia ckp dia bwk makanan halal dia la kan. Gua takde menda, so gua beli new boysenberry cornetto (sedap) & strawberry big M. Then kitorang dok kat cafe tu. Me in my scrubs & dia dgn kopiah dia. heheheh. Ckp pasal kerja, life mcm dah kenal lama. But aku memang slalu baik & peramah pon. Professional. ;)
The day went okay than yesterday. Alhamdulillah. Quite a pleasant experience wit that reg. I'm glad it happened. Baik gila dia ni. Dia ajar, dia buat lawak. Cool gila despite dia tau aku Muslim. NCIS repeat mlm ni pun ada citer pasal ni.
It shows that sometimes water & oil can mix.
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Coz byk masa before I'm actually supposed to go get ready, ni la nyibuk2kan diri kat blog ni. Heheheh. Breakie sambil tgk cartoons on tv. Baju2 tudung2 semua dah gosok last week lagi for the whole 8 hari gua kerja.
Today kerja long hours from 8 til 1030pm. Penyet.. penyet... I really hope that today will be well better than yesterday. And the following days.
Friday, June 05, 2009
I arrrived early in the hope that it would be a good day. Ye la, semangat baru nak pakai mekap gi kerja. Rugi je beli mekap byk2 kalau tak pakai. Slalu malas pakai gi kerja. Silap besar la dtg awal tadi. It could have been.. but nope, such a bangang day.
We were short of a registrar. Last nite's craziness carried on to today. Grumpy boss. Rude pathology people. Rude & dumb midwives. Ever-dragging ward round... it went on & on & on NON-STOP from midday til God knows when (coz I left at 630pm & it was still going on.. gila!). And aku curi2 utk ke toilet coz boss mmg tak nak berhenti for anything. Its going to be a long weekend.. good for other people.. but horrible for us doctors who have to work on public holidays/ weekends. Nuthing will be functioning until Tuesday. So kena settle paperwork, liaising with others, blablabla, aaaalll before 5pm today. Soooo dumb. And I had my lunch at 1900hrs today.. next meal afta my breakie. Duh! And to top it up.. it was such a beautiful day outside & I didnt get any chance at all to enjoy the sunlight!! Tengok dari jauh je la, kempunan. Tension gua.
Ingatkan nak bubuh gambar style aku gi kerja pagi tadi.. saja-saja, atas permintaan ramai *wink* Tapi tak sempat nak amik gambar & malas coz letih nak mampos now. Nak tercabut tulang blakang aku ni. Hangus.
Anyways, dapat dah my Food Safety course certificate today. Woohoooo!! Bleh la aku jadi chef lepas ni.
Will post up the photo of my cert bila2 aku tak penat okaaayy.
Now masa utk tidoooo.. coz esok, lusa, monday (public holiday.. queen's bday), dan seterusnye 'til friday gua kerja non-stop long hours.. penyet la gua.... adohaaaiii..
Thursday, June 04, 2009
2. Delete & redo the answers.
3. Tag your other friends.. and see if its coming back to you. Well done bloggers!!
A. 5 favourite past time at the shopping mall other than shopping:
1) lepak kat Borders
2) drinks/ food with frens
3) lepak2 tengok gelagat manusia
4) mencuba-cuba baju2/kasut2 mahal tapi tak beli, menyamar kaya-raya
5) tengok movies dgn member2/ hubby
B. 5 things to splurge on during BIG seasonal sales:
1) winter apparels, any other apparels
2) handbags like always
3) kereta baru ;)
4) household items especially kitchen items
5) LCD tv ;)
C. 5 useless things you spent on last sales season without thinking, only to realize your wasteful splurges way beyond the return-by date:
1) a stoopid looking handbag
2) a headphone for skype-ing, not working anymore afta 2nd use
3) a stoopid pair of work pants
4) ok, mebbie ni takleh return but.. this stoopid skin-tugging eyeliners
5) a stoopid dress
D. 5 things that you want to buy although you know you dont actually need them at the moment:
1) winter apparels
3) more beauty products
4) wii games
5) more chocolates
E. 5 must have things simply because they are SUPER-CHEAP now:
1) some handbags
3) gelang, rantai2 bodo tapi best
4) some wii games
5) some novels/ books at borders
F. 5 things that annoy you at the shopping malls:
1) no more parking spots close enuf to the entrance!
2) org2 gila isap rokok mcm naga kat entrance
3) terlampau ramai org kat tpt makan time gua tgh lapar nak mampos
4) card transaction machine not working when u dun hv enuf cash.. bodo nyer machine
5) unavailable cubicles kat toilet/ bratur pjg gila even tho dah nak pecah dah/ toilet busuk or kotor nak mampos time tgh urgent gila.
6) tambah lagi satu... salesperson/ cashier yg bongok rude & racist. macam bagus je, padahal gaji dia gua bleh bayar & muka cam lantai jamban.. hahahahahha >:)
G. 5 people that you would love to shop with:
3) mizah & fad m.a. (dua2 best frenku yg jauh di mata & dekat di hati)
4) TTM, Ly, Dr D
5) Dr MJ, Dr. Hilda
Finally, 5 people to tag:
4) 5) other ppl yg sudi buang masa & buat quiz ni
There.. letih gua fikir..
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
1)"5" nama timangan- Nicknames
a. Ana (sejak kecik, in general)
b. Love (org2 tua kat spital & hubby)
c. Kak Long/ Along (adik2 kesayangan)
d. nama penuh gua (sometimes family & frens)
e. Auntie cun, maklong cun, doctor cun, etc yg sekaum dgnnye (hahhahahaha.. ni aku je perasan, insisting budak2 kecik panggil aku ni.. kalau tak.. jaga hang!)
2) "5" sifat/tabiat buruk - Bad Habits
b. buang makanan kalau dah tak mencapai my standard
c. buang menda/ kasi org kalau dah bosan dgn some stuff e.g. new perfume yg baru pakai 3 kali tapi dah bosan
d. easily anxious abt simple stuff
e. malas balas email
3) "5" makanan kegemaran - Favourite Foods
a. sate daging
b. seafood masak tempoyak
d. kuih-muih melayu
e. keropok ikan, keropok lekor, keropok ubi, segala macam keropok
4)"5" subjek pelajaran paling suka - Favourite Subjects
a. Languages & literature
b. Social studies.. sejarah, geography, kemahiran hidup, etc
c. Science subjects.. alam & manusia, pharmacology, anatomy, physics, chemistry, etc
d. Pendidikan jawi
e. Business studies... economics, business management, logistics, ..errr, matematik?
5)"5" benda wajib dlm purse - 5 items in my purse
a. cincin palsu
b. zolpidem, mylanta & chlorpheniramine
c. all sorts of cards
e. petrol dockets
6) "5" topik yang biasa di bual bersama pasangan/teman.... 5 Favourites Ramblings with mates
a. Issue semasa yg best2 je
c. kutuk nurses & midwives, topik best
d. Life & future plans
e. shopping :D
7) "5" MANGSA TAG..jeng2 ....sapa yg kena.... I have to TAG 5 people.....
b, c, d, e, Semua dlm myblog list & sapa2 yg sudi & mengikuti my blog.
1-copy babge"2009 CUTE'S BLOGGER AWARD"untuk letakkan
2-Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini
3-Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan beberapa fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya (anda di tag).
1. Indecisive. Very. It all buds from my love of life & the variety of things in this world. E.g. I'll stand forever in front of the shirt rack if I cant decide between the purple shirt or the white shirt. Its either I grab both or not buying any at all. Adoh!!
2. Short attention span. I get bored very easily to the same thing over & over again, as well as things that run more than 1/2hour without any interuption. Hence, I tend to multitask a lot until my brain goes craaaazy. Hahaha. Had trouble learning at college & uni because of this, and having trouble at work esp. at important meetings, long surgeries and the patients yg takleh stop bebel abt their life stories... (duh, who wants to know, focus please!). Also, love the tv/ computer against the cinema, simply because of adverts/ internet & my growing anxiety after 20minutes sitting in the cinema chair no matter wat the movie is.
3. Love my role as a housewife, a daughter, a sister, and especially as a woman, simply because of the things we enjoy doing; make ups, fashion, cooking, gardening, kemas rumah, making my family happy. Hahahaha.. lame gila!
4. I love the sunshine. And like I sed before, I tend to get this seasonal depression in winter, which I am battling at the moment. My biological thermostat has a narrow range of temperature: 18°c-32°c, with peak comfortable temperature being 24°c-27°c. Below the range I start to freeze & above it I start to melt & lose my vision. Mengada je. Hehhehehe.
5. Very particular about food. Only like good food & dont fancy any eateries in Melbourne or moth-in-law's cooking. Sometime if wat I'm cooking doesnt taste up to my standard, I wont eat it. So far, mum's & M'sian food are the best, as well as TTM's & Ly's & Mak Long's.
6. Easily obsessed of stuff. All time favourites are mandarins, handbags & soda of any kind. I've moved on from mentos, socks, eyeshadows, spider solitaire, etc. Currently am obsessed with a Korean skincare brand The Skin Food.
7. I value life important luxury: SLEEP. Sleep is the key to a beautiful mind and skin.
8. As much as I advise my patients to take conservative measures to all life & health issues, I dont have the patientce to wait. Simply because I cant afford the time & energy to wait for things to take its own course. E.g. if I had an important presentation tomorrow & I couldnt sleep now, I would just pop in some tabs rather than wait & get anxious. If pain was limiting my everyday activities, I would not hesitate to take some painkillers to keep me going. Of course these are within the limitations of pharmacology & medicine.. hehehehhe...
9. If people see me as a modern person, I am very much a conservative kampung girl. I cherish most logical & interesting traditional values & cultures, not only M'sian but also the many other world's cultures.
10. I hate it with true passion when people making remarks about my height, especially those in M'sia, tak kira la sedara-mara or people I know. I dont have to be reminded about how tall I am especially from those insensitive bantut people. Just simply they are bantut that doesnt mean that they can do wat they want & stare at me in the LRT, shopping malls, everywhere... Cukup2 la tu, aku dah puas face discrimination of the way I am esp. here in Australia.
*Pengalaman kat skolah dulu.. budak2 genit (a.k.a. gediks) dipuja2 semua org & yg slightly taller will be kutuk-ed by ppl. How dumb is that? Budak2 kemetot mcm kerusi ni kalau jahat cam mana pun, gediks semacam, perangai huduh ya amat, tetap akan dipuja.. ye la cutenyeee la kan. Kalau yg tinggi2 tu.. apa diorang pakai, apa diorang ckp semua dipertikaikan.. baghal sungguh. Tak sedar ke diorang tu menghina ciptaan Allah swt? Diorang ni mana la peduli kan.. asalkan gumbira di hati menghina org lain...
11. I love life. Artitistic photographs (tribute to all of us, esp. Bakri), butterflies, flowers, interesting shapes of things (e.g. round tummy? hahahaah), the ocean, the busy poluted bright cities, different clothe materials, buttons, and everything in between.
12. Lastly & the most important: I love my family, hubby & precious friends (you know who you are, guys). No matter how life is, it wont be survivable without them :)
There, panjang gila. Hahahahhah, aku takleh decide apa nak tulis.
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Anyways, lepas dah dpt serai, tergerak hati nak gi KMart jap. Saja buang masa. Got myself a boardgame- Scattergories. Menambah koleksi boardgames yg melambak2 tu. Hehehhheee. Yes, its time to main boardgames dgn hubby (kesian dia terpaksa layan aku kat rumah dlm sakit2 tu).
Some of my boardgames =)
Nanti bila2 hafta play these with frens & family. Memang best. Dah jadi tradisi sejak zaman kecik2 dulu sampai la zaman student sampai la ni.
We bought a 5.1L pot, pizza pan, vegetarian cookbook (dah takde idea nak masak sayur coz sayur2 kat Melbourne ni sumer tak sesedap/ authentic cam kat M'sia), bedsheet & quilt cover. These were 50% off, so kami pun beli menambah koleksi. Kumpul sket2, lama2 complete, ye tak?
Ada satu menda menarik gua beli mlm tadi, takde offer pun, but pasal murah, rembat je. Its a dual-function bottle for vinegar & olive oil. Menarik. Comel. Lepas basuh terus isi malt vinegar & extra virgin olive oil. Cantik je nampak :)