... nukilan seorang perantau...

Detik Demi Detik...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

=)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Peluang korang nak berbakti kat aku =P

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 09, 2014

A Sad Day..

8th March 2014.

Just as I was switching on my fon that was charging earlier, got a message from my dad that my beloved uncle just passed away :'(


Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun.. a very much respected, admired & loved family just returned to the Almighty Creator. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmatNYA & ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang beriman. 

Arwah paklong dah selamat dikebumikan petang tu. Alhamdulillah pemergiannye mudah & dia diuruskan with all dignity that he deserved. 

I honestly dont know what to do because I am here, they are overseas. I really want to be there with my family. Terpaksa kerja with sick patients to distract my head. I guess life has to carry on. Kita yang hidup akan terus mendoakan kesejahteraan our loved ones di alam barzakh & keberkatan for those yg masih hidup.

Sedih. I am here treating the sickies but I am so far away to be able to make a difference for my own family across the sea. Cant wait to finish this freaking training to get back to my family :'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then later that day read in the news that MH 370 KL- Beijing outbound was MIA 2hours into their journey. The flight carried 327 passengers + 12 crews, and we dont really know their status at this stage. My heart really goes to them & their loved ones. May everything goes smoothly & everyone around them are given the strength to go through this. Tak lupa juga those involved in searching, organizing, coodinating, info centres, etc in relation to the search of MH 370. 

For others yg nak mempolitikkan & menghina this event, shame on you. If you refuse to redirect your soul & attitude, just keep it to yourselves. No one wants to share your rotten thoughts at this moment, or ever.

Its been a sad weekend indeed. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...